Swiggy has strict guidelines for the images that can be uploaded to their platform. Here are some tips to help you upload images on Swiggy without rejection:
- Follow Swiggy’s Image Guidelines: Before uploading any images, review Swiggy’s image guidelines carefully. Make sure your images meet the guidelines, including the size, resolution, and format requirements.
- Use High-Quality Images: Use high-quality images that are clear and well-lit. Avoid using blurry or pixelated images that are difficult to see.
- Show the Product Clearly: Make sure the product is the focus of the image and is clearly visible. Use multiple angles to show different aspects of the product.
- Avoid Using Watermarks or Borders: Swiggy does not allow watermarks or borders on images. Avoid using them, as they will lead to rejection.
- Don’t Use Stock Images: Swiggy requires all images to be original. Avoid using stock images or images from other sources.
- Use Relevant Images: Use images that are relevant to the product or menu item being offered. Avoid using generic or unrelated images.
- Keep the Background Simple: Use a simple, uncluttered background that does not distract from the product. Avoid using busy backgrounds that make it difficult to see the product.
By following these tips, you can increase the chances of your images being accepted by Swiggy.
What Are the Hurdles Arise While Upload Images on Swiggy
When uploading images to Swiggy, there are several hurdles that can arise, including:
- Size and Resolution Issues: Swiggy has specific size and resolution requirements for images. If your images do not meet these requirements, they may be rejected.
- Poor Image Quality: Swiggy requires high-quality images that are clear and well-lit. If your images are blurry, dark, or of low quality, they may be rejected.
- Watermarks and Borders: Swiggy does not allow watermarks or borders on images. If your images contain watermarks or borders, they may be rejected.
- Copyright Issues: Swiggy requires all images to be original and not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks. If your images are found to be in violation of copyright or trademark laws, they may be rejected.
- Irrelevant Images: Swiggy requires all images to be relevant to the product or menu item being offered. If your images are unrelated or generic, they may be rejected.
- Busy Backgrounds: Swiggy requires images to have a simple, uncluttered background. If your images have a busy or distracting background, they may be rejected.
To avoid these hurdles, it is important to carefully review Swiggy’s image guidelines and ensure that your images meet all requirements before uploading them.
What Aspect Ratio Accepted by Swiggy
Swiggy accepts images with an aspect ratio of 1:1 or square format. This means that the width of the image is equal to the height of the image. For example, an image that is 1000 pixels wide must also be 1000 pixels tall to meet the aspect ratio requirement of 1:1.
It is important to note that Swiggy also has specific size and resolution requirements for images. Images must be in JPEG or PNG format and have a minimum resolution of 640 pixels by 640 pixels and a maximum size of 10 MB.
Before uploading images to Swiggy, it is recommended to review their image guidelines and ensure that your images meet all of their requirements, including aspect ratio, size, and resolution.
Do you want to hire Food Photographer